Affordable online marketing
5000+ successful campaigns
20+ years of experience
The acronym SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization”, also known as Search Engine Positioning. A successful SEO campaign ensures that your company’s website becomes easier to find in search engines. Working together we will outline a strategy in advance that leads to higher rankings in Google’s organic search results.
What should I look for in search engine positioning?
To optimize your website, we select keywords relevant to your industry, business, products, and/or services. These keywords are integrated both visually and textually into the existing or new content of your website. There are over 200 guidelines that we take into account to provide the optimal experience for both the search engine and the visitor as a proven SEO specialist. Some well-known elements are:
- Title tags: a good title for your web page that shows up in both the browser and Google.
- Meta descriptions: the text you can read under the title tag in Google.
- Heading tags: a descriptive summary of your paragraph.
- Internal link building: the pages on your website should be optimally connected so that the context is understood and the navigation makes sense to a visitor.
- Alt text in images: a text that describes the image, allowing search engines to better understand what the image is about.
- Responsiveness and an SSL certificate: contributes to your website’s overall appearance, function, and secure environment on all devices.
- Rich Snippets: search results that highlight parts of the page relevant to your potential customer’s long-tail queries.
How does search engine positioning in NYC work?
Search engine positioning is not a one-time process. Because search engines are constantly evolving and innovating, achieving and maintaining top rankings in search engines like Google is an ongoing process. As an online marketing agency in NYC, we possess the specialized knowledge and years of experience to make your search engine positioning campaign successful. To this end, Grizzly New Marketing’s clear and thoughtful seven-step plan has been created and time-tested:
- Objective: an initial conversation where we discuss your objectives and the keywords relevant to your business. We explain our marketing methods in detail using plain language and no jargon. Based on this conversation, our marketing experts will provide you with a targeted campaign proposal.
- Market research: based on your objectives, a comprehensive keyword recommendation is prepared.
- Initial website scan: We scan your website to map its current search engine friendliness, after which a concrete recommendation is made.
- Content creation: campaign pages are developed that meet the set guidelines.
- Monitoring: your campaign is constantly monitored and maintained by our knowledgeable staff and custom software programs.
- Reporting: We provide you with periodic reports after indexing so you can stay informed on your campaign’s progress.
- Evaluation: Based on collected data, we work with you to determine your follow-up strategy.
A marketing campaign geared to the right target audience
When you have a physical location, such as a furniture store or restaurant, it is important to become easy to find locally. We have created a results-driven local plan optimized for your business. On the other hand, you may have national or even international coverage and would like more requests for quotes or appointments. Then we deploy a national plan to ensure that you are optimally found by interested consumers across the country. If you have an online store, it is also important that your target audience is already converting on your website. This requires a specific approach quite different from a local or national campaign. For that, we offer an e-commerce plan.
Get started with help from our SEO specialist
Thanks to our specialized strategies, advanced SEO analysis, and high-quality reporting software, our specialists are able to provide search engine positioning for small companies, medium-sized business, and multinational corporations alike. Are you curious about what an SEO agency in New York City can do for your business? Contact us.