If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to our Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
- Personal Data Which We May Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). Personal Data falls into these categories:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier and an encrypted version of your login/password. If you interact with us through social media, this may include your social media user-name.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Tracking Data includes information others or we collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving direct marketing from us.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
If you choose not to share personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to (fully) provide our services.
- How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including:
Personal data you provide when you:
- sign up to receive the our newsletter;
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with us, including via the Grizzly New Marketing website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We may also collect Tracking Data when you use our website, or when you click on one of our adverts.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive data from various types of third parties, including:
- How We Use Your Personal Data
Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you or your company. For example, when you / your company purchase our services.
Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. For example, when we carry out fraud screening as part of the check-out process.
We may use your personal information for the below reasons, as well:
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than where the law requires it, for example in relation to sending certain direct marketing communications. Where our legal basis is consent, you have the right to withdraw consent any time.
- Advertising, Marketing and Your Communications Preferences
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Tracking, Usage and Profile Data to form a picture of what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you / your company. This is how we decide which services and offers may be relevant for you / your company and tell you about them.
You can see from advertising, marketing and your communications preferences above, that cookies are a tool which we (and everyone one else who operates online) uses for advertising. That is just part of why cookies are used.
Cookies help our websites work better and provide lots of help in the background to make the process of being a Grizzly New Marketing customer a lot easier. There are also cookies that allow us to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
There are cookies that collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising delivered to you more relevant to you and your interests (see Advertising, marketing and your communications preferences above). They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Almost all the cookies that relate to advertising are part of third party online advertising networks. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
- Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may share personal data with the following third parties: Our subsidiaries and affiliates; contractors, suppliers and service providers (such as technology service providers, payment processing and fraud prevention providers, manufacturers and post and courier services)’ and other third parties we may use to support our business.
We may share personal data with a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Grizzly New Marketing’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Grizzly New Marketing about our website users is among the assets transferred.
Grizzly New Marketing may also share your data with third parties connected to advertising, retargeting and analytics.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our General Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Grizzly New Marketing, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- International Transfers
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the United States to affiliated companies, we will comply with applicable data protection law.
- Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us through our website or through other means. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or of our data security measures.
- Third Party Links
- Data Retention
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Please note that we keep out financial and transaction records for seven years in accordance with tax and accounting regulations.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data; see your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- Your Legal Rights
- The right of access– that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification– that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to delete – you have the right to make us delete your personal data, however we will not delete it without a request from
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.